CPLAY has been one of the more sustainable teams for quite some time now. But after a period of having
Another week another patch. Continuing to show their commitment to the success of Shootmania, Nadeo has released their latest patch. Here is a are the major highlights:
- Main New Blocs: Powerpath with Nucleus bunker, wooden rooftops & power grappling hook.
- Progressive micro boost for jump from static position.
- Reload of stamina & weapon 30% faster on red plateforms (mode blocks) like the blue ones (powerpath).
- Elite: Updated scoreboard & default attacking order by LP in matchmaking.
- Replays improved: pings, nametags, autosave & concatenates rounds.
With the new patch, comes some new changes and some new mapping possibilities. To the mappers and the players, get out there and get creative, happy fragging everyone.
Sorry, No Comments, Yet !
There are no comments for this article at this moent, but you can be first one to leave a comment.
Only registered users can comment.